DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF INFORLEX LEGAL & DATA SERVICES, SL.
Responsible for the treatment
Through this communication, INFORLEX LEGAL & DATA SERVICES, SL (hereinafter the Service Provider) informs its users, in agreement with article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of European Parliament and Council, from 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of personal data (hereinafter the Regulation), with the purpose they decide expressly, freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide the personal data requested on this website.
Purpose of the treatment
We also declare management purpose for data provided by users is exclusively processing the request or query made through this website, manage the relationship with the customer, billing, payments and monitoring related actions, as well as sending the necessary technical documentation.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all data required in the form are be considered necessary. In case of provide not all data, and depending on the case, Service Provider may not take in account the specific request. The data provided will be kept until the users decide to revoke their consent to data treatment.
Users must fill in the forms with true, accurate, complete and updated information, answer with any damages that may be caused by the defective completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
In INFORLEX LEGAL & DATA SERVICES, S. L., the data provided by any persons are managed in order to maintain the professional, commercial and/or contractual relationship.
The granted consent constitutes the legal basis that legitimates data management.
Revocation of consent
You have the right to remove granted consent at any time, without affecting the legality of data management based on prior consent before retreat.
The Service Provider has adopted the security action for personal data protection required by current data protection legislation, taking the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and other possible risks.
The Service Provider complies with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which data are managed in a lawful, fair and transparent way in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is needed in relation to the purposes for which are managed.
Likewise, the Service Provider agree to comply with privacy of personal data and its duty to keep them. Also will take all needed measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art of technology.
The provided personal data will be kept only for the time needed to achieve the purpose for they were collected and to determine possible responsibilities arisen from that purpose, as well as periods established in files regulations, documentation and right to defense.
Rights of the parties
- Right to request access to personal data: Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about the management data carried out byINFORLEX LEGAL & DATA SERVICES,SL
- Right torequest rectification(in case they are incorrect) or
- Right torequest limitation of their management, in which case they will only be kept by INFORLEX LEGAL & DATA SERVICES, SL, for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right tooppose management: INFORLEX LEGAL & DATA SERVICES, SL will stop to manage data in the way you indicate, unless should be continue for compelling legitimate reasons or for exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to theportability of data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm,INFORLEX LEGAL & DATA SERVICES, SL will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager, every time you gave us proper consent and the operation will be technically viable (in interoperable format).
- Right to submit a claim before the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if it is considers data management does not comply with current regulations.
How to exercise rights?
Users or persons representing them may exercise their rights of access, rectification, removing and portability of their limitation data, as well as opposition to their management, by send a written communication to INFORLEX LEGAL & DATA SERVICES, SL, at postal address Ferraz St. 78, Madrid, Spain, and/or the electronic address email@example.com in which should be accredited the identity of the user.
Users have the right to file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they believe their data protection rights have been violated.
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify this policy, previously informing users of the introduced changes.